Friday 1 February 2013

Font Ideas And Final Fonts






Above are the fonts I decided to use as my final fonts for my music magazine throughout. I chose Obelix Pro to be the font for my masthead as I felt it truly reflected an RnB genre through the use of the boldness and the way in which it doesn't make the font look perfect, its not broken or distorted however it has a sort of curvy effect on the font, which I felt would look professional on the top of my front cover.
I chose 'Tall Dark And Handsome' as the font for the sell lines, but also some areas within my contents page and double page spread as I felt it would give it a sense of professionalism throughout.








When deciding on fonts for my music magazine, I research a variety of different fonts that I could possibly use for my Front Cover, Contents Page and my Double Page Spread. Above are some examples and names of the fonts that I looked at. The fonts within the slideshare I felt that most of these fonts were not appropriate for my magazine as they did not reflect a RnB genre as they should.











No comments:

Post a Comment